Buy with the Best — The Chrissy & Lisa Team Team!
The Chrissy and Lisa Team’s collaborative approach ensures that you will receive step-by-step management from start to finish and close attention to each and every detail. We have successfully guided thousands of real estate purchases and are able to anticipate and overcome just about any scenario. Our team has an outstanding record of home sales in all price ranges (combined sales volume exceeds $500 million), and a multitude of satisfied clients.
We will work on your behalf to help you purchase the home of your dreams, using our expertise to make buying a home a smooth and pleasant experience.
Finding a Home that Works for You!
Consider us your partner in your home buying process. We will take the time to get to know you and your needs. These may include:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price.
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice.
- Show you the amenities of the area/neighborhood you select.
Choosing Your Dream Home
Once you’ve narrowed down your selection, we will assist you in selecting the home which will best suit you. These decisions include:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Obtain the necessary information on taxes, local laws and ordinances in your area as needed.
- Give you with an estimated cost of settlement (settlement expense sheet) for your price range and as needed on specific homes of your choice.
Financing & Closing on Your Home
Once you begin looking at homes with us, we want to make sure you are ready to move when you see the home your love. To assist with your purchase we will:
- Put you in touch with a recommended lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application.
- Review the financing options to find the lowest cost available on the home you choose.
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents and give you a copy of everything you sign.
- Accompany you to settlement, making sure you understand the entire settlement process, your rights and the responsibilities associated.
THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
Make Offer & Negotiate Best Deal
Contingencies Determined with Timeframes/Deadlines Noted
- Common contingencies include: Home Inspection, Radon Inspection, Financing, Appraisal
- We will manage deadlines and responses to each contingency.
- If included in the contract, we will schedule this with one of our recommended Home Inspectors. The inspector will go through the property from top to bottom with us there to make sure everything is in working order and up to code
Mortgage Application (to be made within 7 days of contract ratification)
- Note: Lender will order the appraisal at this time and coordinate with me to ensure the appraisal is done in a timely manner
Hazard/Homeowners Insurance Obtained
- Often Homeowners Insurance is required by the lender and may need to be paid for a full year in advance. Please contact us if you need a referral for insurance agents.
Moving Companies Estimates Obtained
- Contact us for recommendations
Termite Inspection Ordered
- Sales contract will indicate if this is coordinated by the selling or listing agent
Settlement Time Scheduled
- We will work with you to determine the best time to settle on your new home
Utility Companies Contacted
- We provide you with a comprehensive list of local utility companies along with vehicle and voter registration info.
Final Walk-Through Inspection
- Prior to your settlement we will meet to do a final walk-through of your new home and ensure that all contractual repairs have been completed and the property looks substantially the same as during the home inspection.