Sell with the Best — The Chrissy & Lisa Team Team!
The Chrissy & Lisa Team’s collaborative approach ensures that you receive step-by-step management from start to finish and close attention to each and every detail. We have impeccable ethics and direct, and clear and open communication throughout the sales process. In working for you, Chrissy and Lisa will ensure that our team of professionals are exceeding your expectations by:
- Outlining our professional responsibilities and commitment to you
- Thoroughly assessing your property and providing you with a marketing consultation
- Helping you determine the best asking price for your house
Price is the most important factor in the sale of your house! Properly pricing a home is far more complicated than the online valuation models suggest. We have in-depth understanding of the communities we serve. We examine neighborhood market conditions, objectively analyze architecture, floor plans, home condition, and what has (and hasn’t) sold in your neighborhood to strategically price your property so it sells for top dollar in a reasonable time.
- Providing an estimate of expenses that show the net proceeds for your sale
- Offering proven advice to improve the marketability of your property
First impressions are the best impressions! To make sure your property is shown in the best possible light we may suggest spending a little bit of money to spruce it up. Whether it’s a major renovation (buyers typically look for updated kitchens and bathrooms), or a minor face lift (new paint, flooring, counters, cabinet doors and hardware), a small investment before you go on the market can result in a huge payoff when you sell!
- Assisting you in finding specific vendors and offer ideas and input on tradespeople
We can recommend vendors to take care of whatever you need. We also offer our Seller Concierge Service, which allows clients to pay for home improvements at settlement.
- Professionally staging your house to present it at its best.
Home staging is decluttering and neutralizing a house so all buyers who walk through it can imagine themselves living there. Many agents pass along the staging costs to their clients — often upwards of 1% of sales price plus furniture rental costs! As part of our exceptional service and excellent results, we offer complimentary home staging and up to 60 days of free furniture rental!
- Professionally photographing your home
Online home searches rank photos as the most important factor in a buyer’s search process. Immediately following staging, our photographers arrive to shot still photos, videos, and create floor plans. Depending on the size and layout of your house, we may also create a 3D video tour.
- Extensively marketing and advertising your home to maximize the number of qualified buyers
Our targeted marketing strategy employs a broad range of advertising techniques. These include extensive online marketing such as pre-marketing your house on Zillow and Bright MLS, syndicated distribution of your listing to sites and apps such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and HomeSnap; creating virtual tours and custom landing page, and strategic Facebook ad campaigns. We also offer advertising which may include custom property brochures and door hangers, and strategic ads placed in publications/sites such as the Washington Post, Sun Gazette, Washingtonian, Washington Blade, Military by Owner, Condo.com, and/or neighborhood newsletters.
- Reporting showing activity and buyer feedback, and adjusting marketing strategy if needed
- Promptly presenting and evaluating each offer with you
- Negotiating the highest possible price and best terms for you
- Guiding you through the appraisal, inspection and financing process
- Managing contractual, title and transactional details and deadlines to keep you informed
- Ensuring that important items are signed and delivered on closing day